MADE in the USA
Travel: 160 mm | Wheel Size: 29"
Ripping down the steepest, chunkiest, fall-line trails is a zen-like experience, simultaneously losing all sense of self and becoming one with your bike. This flow state requires the right tool for the job, a bike that knows no limits, instilling a daredevil’s confidence and monk’s focus. Chasing this feeling is what inspired us to develop the Gnarvana.
This unique build features some of Yoann Barelli's favorite components!
- Frame material: Revved Carbon front triangle and swingarm. Alloy seatstay.
- Fork travel: 160 - 170 mm
- Frame travel: 160 mm
- Shock size: 230 x 65 mm
- Shock hardware: 8x20 (f), 8x35(r)
- Seatpost: 30.9 mm with stealth dropper routing
- Seatpost clamp: 37 mm (included with frame)
- Max dropper insertion: See Dropper Fitment Guide
- Chainguide mount: ISCG05
- Bottom bracket: 73 mm BSA threaded
- Chainline: 52mm
- Max chainring size: 34t
- Rear wheel dish: 0mm
- Derailleur hanger: Sram Universal Derailleur Hanger (UDH)
- Brake mount: ISO
- Max tire size: 29 x 2.5"